Just a quick entry to add some photos of our weekend in Kerala. We all had a fantastic time and its a really beautiful tranquil place. I’ll update the narrative when I have more time.
Friday night – we stayed on a houseboat on the backwaters.
– A Kerala riceboat. Not too sure if this was one of the ones we stayed on but they all look pretty similar anyway.
– Joe “Poon fish” and I on the houseboats.
– The sunsetting from the houseboat on Friday night.
– A chain of boats goes past on Saturday morning.
Saturday night- we stayed at the Lake Palace resort.
– An aerial view of the resort (stolen from the internet.. but this how it looked, I promise!)
– Our Lake Palace apartment.
Posted 3/27/2005 at 1:19 PM GMT on Xanga